Seven Courts Apartments. We're a low & moderate income Atlanta apartment community.
Welcome to Seven Courts Apartments. We're an affordable Atlanta apartment community conveniently west of downtown, near I-20, shopping, dining, parks, and public transportation is nearby. Our affordable housing community offers residents many amenities including a business center with Internet access, a children's playground, an on-site laundry facility and more. Handicapped accessible units are available as well. Call or stop by to reserve your next Atlanta apartment home today!
Apartment Home Features
- Affordable 1, 2 and 4 Bedroom Apartment Homes
- Open Kitchen Design with Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator and Garbage Disposal
- Central A/C
- Large Master Bedroom
- Horizontal Blinds
- Vinyl Floors in Kitchen & Bath
- Carpeted Living Area and Bedrooms
- Cable Connections
- Washer and Dryer Connections (in select units)
- Large Closets
- Handicapped accessible and disabled person units available
- Beautiful Property Landscape
- Business Center with Intenet Access
- Children's Playground
- Swimming Pool
- On-Site Management
- On-Site Maintenance
- Wheelchair Access
- On-Site Laundry Facility
- Convenient to Bus Line
- Close to Shopping, Dining and Area Schools
- Planned Resident Gatherings
Affordable Housing Floorplans
* Pricing and specials are subject to change without notice. All floorplans are deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Schedule Your Property Tour Today! Call (404) 691-4022.
To Obtain a Lease Application
Please contact the rental office at 404-691-4022.
Income Level Requirements
We are a low income to moderate income Atlanta apartment community and do accept Section 8 vouchers. However, you must meet our income requirements in order to qualify to live at Seven Courts Apartments. View income requirements
Street View of Seven Courts Apartments
Note: All persons wanting to view a Seven Courts apartment home on-site will need to present a valid government issued photo identification.